Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Debate BINGO II

I'm doing this in a little different format this time. I've got 12 phrases or words from each candidate, and will pick 16 of them to put on one card. (these may be any combination 8-8, 12-4, etc.) So here is my list.

Obama:
-"Failed policies of the last 8 years"
-"Al Qaeda"
-"Renewable energy"
-"Regulation"
-"Tax on health care benefits"
- "Government that works for you."
- "Middle-class"
- "$250,000"
-"Scare tactics"
-"Hope"
-"Working Americans"
-"Warren Buffett"

McCain:
-"Judgment"
-"Reach across the aisle"
-"Petraeus"
-"Liberal"
-"Corruption"
-"Reform"
-"Fannie Mae"
-"Ronald Reagan"
-"KGB"
-"Earmark"
-"Capital Gains"
-"Ebay" (I just have a feeling about this one.)

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

what about "my friends"

Steve said...

lol, too obvious. "my friends" has become a drinking game at this point.

Nick Northrop said...

Where's joe the plummer

Nick Northrop said...

Also I don't know what's so great about reaching across the aile.